Kara Kassoff Au.D.
Board Certified Audiologist in Atlanta, GA
Dr. Kara Kassoff is a board-certified Audiologist experienced in adult and geriatric care encompassing comprehensive diagnostics, amplification technology, vestibular assessment, and tinnitus management.
Originally from Marietta, GA, Dr. Kara Kassoff is a member of the Dawg Nation with her Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from The University of Georgia. She continued her studies at The University of South Alabama where she received her Doctor of Audiology.
Dr. Kassoff completed her residency year of training at the Atlanta VA Medical Center before she started here with us at Buckhead ENT. She brings her professionalism, passion and dedicated attention to caring for her patients.
As a Doctor of Audiology here at Buckhead ENT, Dr. Kara Kassoff specifically provides:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations
- Videonystagmography testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing
- Tinnitus management
- Hearing aid fitting and orientations
- Hearing aid checks and cleanings
- Cerumen management
- Earmold impressions/custom ear plugs and swimmer’s plugs
- Collaboration with ear, nose, and throat physicians when related to audiologic assessments